28 December 2010

Excuses, Excuses!

I'm sure you've all (maybe) noticed the fact that I promised to have a birth story soon after my last post...and then enter an alternate universe where "soon" actually means "a month from now" without providing any fodder for the waiting period. Well, actually, what happened was that a week after I last posted my entire immediate family came to visit for Thanksgiving, and then a week after that they left. So, after having my mother around for a good month, and having a whole slew of eager baby-holders for a solid week, I found myself alone with a fussy baby and no one to hand him off to so I could throw together a few posts for my blog. As my darling husband put it just the other day, "having a baby really teaches you to be selfless."

In short, I've been having trouble finding time to devote to this blog. I've been told several times that this is just a phase and won't last forever, so rest assured that, at some point in the future, I will be able to devote more time to this blog than I am currently able.

I am working on the birth story, slowly but surely, so I hope to be able to post that in the near future.

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...